Saturday, March 20, 2010

Three Orange Cats

While I am writing this Callie is sitting beside me singing a song about 3 orange cats. The only words she seems to know is "Three Orange Cats" Oh well, its cute anyway.

I think I am actually going to stay home today. I am really tired so I think I will just be lazy. I have lots of clothes that need folding. I am really trying to get motivated to just get started. I have decided I will turn on a movie and sit on my bed and fold all the clothes. Yes, there are a lot that I have to fold. We are really good at washing and not so good at folding and putting away.

Yesterday we decided that I would take 1/2 day off work and take the girls to the zoo. Once we turned on the road in front of the zoo, we decided immediatly that it would be a horrible idea. It was PACKED! People were parked on both sides of the road from the beginning of that road and on past the zoo and walking to the entrance. We really didn't want to fight with the crowds so we decided to take an exciting trip to Vulcan. We had never taken the girls there and it was such a beautiful day that we decided to see how they would like that. We had a good time, Callie didn't love the idea of being at the top and looking down but she didn't get too upset. Her favorite part was that Vulcan has a really big bootie! She was really upset that we weren't going to the zoo so Johnny told her that we were going to see the biggest bootie ever...needless to say that made her happy! I was feeling kind of like a bad parent for telling our 3 year old that we were going to see a big bootie until we were in like waiting for our tickets and I heard another mother point out to her young son how big Vulcan's bootie was!

Well, it is now 12:00 and there are 5 baskets of clothes calling my name. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment