Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have a new love!!!

Dresses. Until the end of last Summer I had not worn dresses in several years. So, last year I bought 2 different dresses. I wore then all the time. Now, so far this year I have bought 5 new dresses. I really can't wait to wear them! I just think life will be much easier if I can just sling on a dress and some cute flops! I tell ya...it's amazing what 20lbs can do for you...mentally and physically! Here is a picture of the lastest purchase (tonight). This is going to be my Easter dress this year. I am thinking I need shiny red shoes and some chunky red jewels!

What do you think?????

Oh, and by the way...the dress looks WAY cuter on me than it does this girl!

2 comments:

  1. You won't believe this but I bought a dress today and here's the really unbelievable part - it was $7.48 at Target..... AND it looks good on me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - dresses - a much better subject than throwing eggs at trees....

    ReplyDelete