Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh good grief!! Kids can make you crazy one second and the melt your heart the next!!! Callie has been in the bed for about an hour now and is still not asleep. She keeps getting up so that makes me mad then she will do something and make me laugh. I guess she knows this so she continues to do it. Oh well.

Johnny is studying for his structural collapse test on Friday. He has been in Tuscaloosa all week in class. It has been nice because he has been home every night. But, now he will not be home for 2 nights. Thursday night he will have to stay in Tuscaloosa for a night training class and then Friday he will have to go back to work after his test. So, we will not see him again until Saturday morning.


Yesterday I took Bailey to the dentist for the first time. She did really good. No cavities! I was totally shocked. We really had a fun day. I had not spent time with just Bailey in a long time. I forgot how much fun she can be. After the dentist we went to Brookwood Mall and walked around. She is quite the shopper! First we went to the book store and read books for a while. Then we went to Limited Too and found her a new outfit. Can I just say that I really do believe we are going to have major issues when she really wants to wear some of these trashy clothes that are out now. I hate it, but my little girl is not going to look like a tramp at any age much less the age of 5!!!


Anyway I really dont have a lot to say tonight I just thought I should say something! Oh by the way did I tell you that I still have not gotten used to the time change. I cant seem to wake up in the mornings when it is still dark. SO, I guess since it is 10pm I should go to bed and put this dang computer down.


See Ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment