Saturday, March 21, 2009

Last night I was introduced to a very dangerous thing and, I cannot be held responsible for my actions.

I went out to dinner and shopping with Kendra last night. We had a really good time. I think we both were overdue a night out. We went to Macaroni Grill for supper then went and looked around at the Summit. Both of us love a good dessert so, Kendra had the bright idea that we should go to Whole Foods and get something out of their bakery. Now, I have been to Whole Foods in the past and really didn't think a whole lot about it. Yes, everything is organic and they have stuff that nobody else has...but I NEVER knew about their bakery!!! Well - Kendra held a gun to my head and made me buy a mini black and white cake. Now, let me explain exactly what a black and white cake is. Chocolate cake, cream cheese icing & chocolate gnocchi - Good Grief it is Good!!! So, needless to say I have had my fair share of this cake and about 1/2 gallon of cold milk. I really can Never go back in the store - it is very dangerous!!!

So today I am home with the kids and trying to clean - I really hope I can accomplish something today. Tonight we are going to Johnny's parents house for his brother Jeff's birthday supper. If I had any nerve pills I know I would take one (or two). All eight grandchildren will be there and lets just say the level of chaos is very high.

Have a good weekend everybody - See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment