Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Green Top

This may look like a hole-in-the-wall place to eat in Dora, Alabama. Well I guess it really is but have mercy it is good! This was our dinner of choice tonight. Once again, I didn't cook. Johnny is feeling cruddy and went to the after hours clinic to get a fat nasty shot so I decided I would just pick something up for us. So...I got us each a hamburger steak with grilled onions, baked potato, and salad! I must say it was Delicious! OH OH OH and they give you this bread that they have buttered and grilled and it is the BEST!!! Callie ended up eating most of my potato which as first I was a little bothered by - But, since she really doesnt eat most of the time I guess it was a good thing. So, if you are ever in my neck of the woods, I recommend it! (Just don't get the actual barbeque.)

No comments:

Post a Comment