Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday

I have no idea what to blog about tonight...I just thought I should.
I am sitting in the dark listening to Johnny snore and waiting not to hear the girls anymore. They have been in bed for about 45 mins. now and are still wiggleing and talking. I realize it is only 9:00 on a Saturday night but I have come to accept the fact that we are boring people.

Today I went shopping with mom...which reminds me I need to go and wash my face before I go to bed tonight. I got some new face wash stuff fromClinique so I need to start my daily routine. We also got the girls Easter dresses today which I feel like was a major accomplishment. It took all of about 30 minutes to get in and find dresses and get out. We already have white sweaters so all I will need is white sandals.




I am now addicted to Facebook - It is pretty fun even though I really dont know what I am doing half the time. You get lots of request that I am really not sure what to do with. People are throwing snowballs at me and wanting to have pillow fights - I just dont know about that. Also, I have decided that the Youngblood family are "bandwagon people" they start new things a lot and try to suck everybody in. I will say that both of these thing are fun. It is a good way of keeping up with people. But, for now, please dont show me anything else. I just dont think I can handle anything else.




Hmmmmm...now what should I talk about???? Do you want to see a picture? Ok hang on.
ok - this is a fire Johnny went to. He said he is almost 100% positive that he is one of the guys that are squatted down in the picture with the hose. I sure am glad he is the one that has that job and not me. I dont think I could do it. They really do have to do a lot of crappy stuff. But, he loves it! I dont think he could imagine having to do anything else.
All right everybody...its bedtime. Love ya...See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment