Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Family

Today is Valentines Day - Johnny is at work "Fighting Fire and Saving Lives", that is what he tells me and the kids he is doing anyway. The girls and I are at my grandparents house. Today started out as a simple day just hanging out at Nanny and Pepaws house. Somehow it ended up that almost the whole family was there. Me, Bailey, Callie Rae, Nanny, Pepaw, Virginia, Ken, Debbie, Mom, Dad, Josh, Andie, McKenzie, Jill, and Jessie - 15 people - good grief!!! We really have had a fun day - Andie came by with her girls so Bailey and Callie just thought that was the best thing ever. I brought my sandbox and they played with that for a long time. Debbie and Virigina and Andie made hairbows which I made the direct profet of.

I should have known that a Youngblood event would have really good food. Mom is becoming an expert on making bread. She brought pepperoni rolls and they were really yummy. I made chicken salad. Plus we had lots of sweets (my favorite). Well I am going to go back and visit with everyone - I just thought I would write something quick about my day today. Sorry...no pictures today.

Happy Valentines Day Everybody - I hope it has been good for all of you (all 5 people that read my blog)

AND

Tomorrow is Sunday...Go to bed early tonight so you can get up early in the morning and go to our Lord's house - I know he would love to see us all there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment