Monday, February 16, 2009

Mom

I just wanted to do a quick post to brag on my Mom a little bit. First I should start by saying over the past few years Mom has been through some rough times mentally, emotionally, and some physically. Over the past 6 months I can see a drastic change in her every day. She is doing so good. She is doing things now that I have not seen her do in a long time and I must say that I love it. I have done a lot of praying for my mom over that past year and a half and I know other people have too. I am now seeing the fruits of those prayers all the time.

This morning Mom came by my office and brought me some clean clothes she had washed for me. This is helping me so much. I am very grateful to her for doing this every week.

AND - I mentioned in my previous post that she made some pepperoni rolls...Well today she brought me 2 pieces of homemade bread 1 was cheese toast and the other was cinnamon toast. It was SO GOOD! So Mom...anytime you would like to bring more Homemade bread/toast for breakfast or any other occasion it will be much appreciated.

Thank you Mom for all you do for me and I Love You very much!!!

Melanie


2 comments:

  1. Melanie,
    You are right on about your Mom (my daughter).
    I don't know of anyone with more determination. She's like a bulldog.
    God is still in control. PTL

    ReplyDelete