Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Tiny

When Callie was a baby I started calling her "Tiny" because she was so blame fat. She had rolls from head to toe. So cute. Well the name kinda stuck. She is not a tiny baby anymore but she still is my "Tiny"

When Bailey was a baby she was so easy. She did everything exactly on schedule; at every 4 hours, took a morning nap, ate lunch, played, took an afternoon nap, played, ate dinner, played, bath, bed. The End. Everyday. No question. Now our second child Callie Rae was not quite so easy. She was never on a great schedule. We had to change formula several times for several different reasons, she cried a lot, she ended up in the hospital for 5 days when she was only 10 days old, really nothing was at all "Normal" in our eyes. Bailey spoiled us. We had no idea what a real "Normal" baby was.

Callie is 2 years old now and a pure joy to have. She makes us all laugh all the time. She has figured out over the last week that she really loves to go outside. Since the wagon day and the sand day she now wants to go out all the time. Johnny took her out again today to play in our new sandbox (which by the way Johnny says is redneck). She has asked all night if we could go back out and play.

By the way...if you ever ask Callie she will for sure tell you she is "Momma's Baby" and, if you every ask Bailey she will almost always say she is "Daddy's Baby"

Now the reason I am writing this post...My sweet 2 year old baby girl will say some crazy thing. Today, while she taking her bath I was on the phone with Johnny. He asked her if she was washing her body, her response was " yes, I washin my haands, an my tootie, and my PITS!" this totally cracked me up. THEN, when I got home she informed me that she had a booger in her nose and she was going to put it in the oven. Why she was going to do this I have no idea. But she thought it was a good idea.

Well my Tiny is now crying because she really wants her Momma and Daddy just won't do. So have a good night...more stories to come!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment