Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quiet

"Listen...Do you hear that??? Quiet." When I was a little girl my Memaw Turpin would tell me this and I had no idea why in the world someone would want to "Listen to the Quiet" Well - now I know...because it never happens! Aunt Ginny came to visit today and has ever so graciously taken the girls to the store so I could rest and sit in the quite house. I never knew how wonderful it could be to sit in the quiet.




Our main goal for the day today was to make a Valentine House. We never got to make a Christmas Gingerbread house this year so we made one for Valentines. The girls had a great time and it is really cute. Callie did not do very much decorating as she did eating the candy. Here are a few pictures from today.




Now - Since I have not posted in so long here are some pictures from 2 Sundays ago before church - They were wearing new outfits and looked so cute.





One last thing before I end this - Johnny had a birthday on Wednesday Jan. 14th. He was 32!!! Happy Birthday Johnny! I Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment