Sunday, January 25, 2009

BFF (Best Friends Forever)



Corny Title Huh??? Well sometimes even when things are corny they are true. This weekend I have seen my BFF quite a bit which really is unusual. Brandy and I have been friends since 5th grade (1990) so almost 20 years...WOW I had not done the math until just now - that is a long time. Since we are both grown with full time jobs, husbands, 2 kids, and a house we are really busy people. Friday night (as you can read below) we got together and cooked, which we both love to do, and watched the kids play together. Saturday, during the day, they came to our house to play. Then a sheer miracle happened...we both had baby sitters and were able to go out!!!! We had yummy Mexican food, watched Bride Wars, and had Starbucks. We really had a great time.





So Brandy...I know you think this "Blogging" thing is kinda crazy but, if you do read this I had a great time this weekend and I am very grateful for our friendship.


SUBJECT CHANGE!!!!!

Can I tell all of you that I just absolutely love making drinks for my children (just kidding). I really wish I knew how many in one day I fix. If I had a nickle for every cup of chocolate milk and orange juice I made I would be a whole of richer than I am now. I will say that we have drastically cut back on the amount of liquid our children get every day and it seems to be helping me and them. I was actually shocked this afternoon...I was balancing the checkbook for the week and noticed that last time I bought milk was 6 days ago. I really can't tell you how long it has been since milk lasted that long in our house.

Now, while I am on the subject of groceries...I have told myself that I am not going to Walmart until next weekend. I actually went to the store this evening and bought enough food for the entire week. I talked to Virginia this evening and told her this and she asked me if I was going to be able to handle it??? As I have admitted in previous entries I am addicted to going to Walmart. I am going to try my best to break this habit.

Ok - it is now bedtime. Have a great week everybody!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Of course I knew who you were. We have to get LeeAnn on blogger. She loves Facebook and scrapbooking so I know she would love to blog.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crazy to have this. We did have a really fun time that weekend. I am going to have to check this every now and then to make sure you aren't writing something crazy about me. love you, brandy

    ReplyDelete