Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rambling

1. I think my toe is broken.
We had a terrible cashier this evening at Walmart. First, somehow a 2 liter bottle of coke slipped out of her hand and went over the counter and landed on my pinki toe.
This cashier really was bad. Not only did she drop the coke on my toe...I had bought a cup of mini chocolate chip cookies for the kids dessert. While I was putting my groceries in the basket she gave the cookies to Callie...Come on now how crazy is she???? You don't give a child a box of cookies without asking the mother first and really she should have just put the cookies in the bag and it should have never been an issue. So, Callie of course did not want her chicken...she pitched a huge fit for the cookies.
THEN, I got home and she had put my bananas in the same back with a bag of apples so the bananas were squished!!!
COME ON LADY...IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO BE A CASHIER AT WALMART!!! THINK! THINK! THINK! USE THE BRAIN THAT GOD GAVE YOU!!!!


2. We went the the circus on Thursday night and had a really good time. Our friends at church had won 4 tickets on the radio and they could not go so they gave them to us! Thanks Jay & Debbie!!! I think the elephants were all of our favorite. They are absolutely huge and can do tricks.

3. For some crazy reason I have thought this week it would be a good time to learn to sew. Mom brought me her sewing machine on Wednesday. So I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a bunch of stuff I thought I might need. Friday night Nanny was ever so gracious to give me a quick sewing lesson. I did not have a clue what anything was or really even how to turn the machine on. Then this morning I went to Kendra's house and she showed me how to cut the pattern out and sew. For some reason I thought it would be a really quick thing to do. I think I really thought I could sew 2 outfits today for the girls...I only ended up with one. Oh Well. It did turn out really cute and it actually fits Callie! I'm impressed!

1 comment: