Friday, December 19, 2008

WAL-MART

O.K. Confession Time...
I admit...I go to Walmart at least 3-4 times per week for various things. Let me say I KNOW that if I would make a list of the things I need for the week I would spend less money and go to the store less and that would solve most of the problem. But, to defend myself for this week - I have only been 3 times this week tonight being one of them AND I was thinking about what I needed for the Youngblood Christmas when I went yesterday. I knew I had to get shrimp and my freezer was too full to put anything else in it even for one night. SO...I went again tonight. I do believe that everybody in Sumiton and Dora was at Walmart tonight!!! Might I add one more thing...it does not help anything having your 2 adn 5 year old children with you! OK I'M DONE!!! I will stop griping about Walmart - I do love the store - I feel sort of empty at the end of the day if I don't go...like something is just missing. I guess it is a love/hate relationship.





SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!


Bailey finally got brave enough to get on stage at church and sing with her choir. This was two weeks ago on Sunday night we had the hanging of the green service and the preschool choir sang 3 songs . All of the girls dressed up as angles and the boys were shepherds or sheep. They did very good. We were very proud of her for actually singing and not crying. (She was also very proud of herself)

























No comments:

Post a Comment