Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bath Time

Tonight during bath time the girls absolutely cracked me up. For some reason those little naked hiney's dancing around will crack you up every time. Callie decided that she was was a train and would walk back and forth in the tub doing some little crazy thing with her hands and saying "Chugga Choo Choo" where she got this from I have no idea. Bailey is dumping water on her head and singing the latest country song or classic rock song that she has heard with her Daddy.

We are finally getting ready for the big night tomorrow night. Santa is coming... Johnny has gone now to assemble all of toys...He is getting a late start seeing as he did not leave to go to his mom and dads until 8:20 tonight. I guess I will see him around midnight tonight. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that all of the parts are there since we have waited so late to even open the box.

Ok - I will post more hopefully sometime Thursday after Santa comes.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment