Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blogger Virgin


Well today is my first time to ever post a blog. First of all I want you all to know I really dont know what I plan on telling you. I will start my saying that I have been very inspired to start this since I have been reading several other people's blog. So, I will give this a shot. Maybe I can get good enough to post pictures of the girls and keep everybody up to date on all of the "Happening" in the Cox household.


Today we received a letter from SANTA!!! Santa said that Bailey & Callie Rae are at the very top of the "Nice List" Who knew I had the best kids in the whole world!! And...we are lucky this year, Santa said that he was coming to our house 1st this year and that we should all go to be early!!! I am all for that!!!! (It will never happen) And...in case you didn't know Santa said that we have the best Christmas cookies of any house he goes to.


I really can't believe that Christmas is one week from Tomorrow. I am totally in the Christmas Spirit but it just seems really weird. Ready or not...Here it comes!!!
I hope you have enjoyed the photo of our PINK Christmas Tree. I have been given a lot of grief over my tree this year because apparently, you are supposed to have a large Green tree in the living room and if you have anything extra like a pink tree it should go in the girl's room. But, we love our pink tree even without any lights on it...for pete's sake it is a Pink Glitter Tree...I dont think it needs any lights!!! Thank you Gran for the tree...we all love it!!!
Lastly...Thank you to all who prayed for Johnny last week during his confined space class at the Fire College in Tuscaloosa. He made it through with flying colors. He got his test results yesterday and he made an 86 on his final. Good job Johnny!!! I am really proud of you!!!


2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on your 1st post Blogger Virgin - it's more interesting than any of my posts - but I think maybe that's because you're blogging about my grandkids - the most wonderful grandaughters in the world. And I love the pink tree even if I did buy it myself - although I too think you should have a green one in the living room and the pink one in the girls room - but what do I know - I'm just your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and by the way I'm glad you're the wife of only one, because it's against the law to be the wife of two or more.

    ReplyDelete