Sunday, July 26, 2009

KIDS!!!

I have been mad at the K-4 program that Bailey attended since about 1 month after she started last school year. I had really high hopes that she would really learn alot during that year. But, she never came home knowing anything. We saw lots of pictures of apples and balloons. She knew how to write her name but it was all crazy looking. She went in knowing this already so I was not impressed when she came out writing her name the exact same way. BAilEy.

Well the little snot head just started reading tonight!!! Where did this come from? How did she learn this??? Johnny has been saying for a long time now that she knew more than she was letting us know but I didn't believe him. Well I guess I was wrong (for the 1st time ever HA!). Now, she is not reading novels or anything but she is able to sound out simple words. Go figure.

K-5 starts on August 12th. So, I guess we are getting ready for a long, exciting year. I just hope I have the patience for all the homework!

p.s. - please do not say a prayer for me to have patience...last time I heard of someone praying for patience they ended up pregnant very shortly after and that is a Wild Child!!! I really am not up for the test. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment