Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Germ-A-Phobe Johnny

Johnny decided today that he had not been to the hospital in a while and he really wanted to go. So, we took a trip to St. Vincents this morning. Come to find out...he has a colon infection. I want all of you to know I love my husband very much and I really was genuinely concerned about that was wrong with him. However, he totally cracked me up. Johnny is the biggest germ-a-phobe I have ever met. How he does his job every day I do not know. I feel pretty confident that before he touches anyone at work he has at least 3 pair of gloves on. Anyway, today at the hospital he had to go to the bathroom. He always wears 2 pairs of sock but he just couldn't handle letting the bottom of his double-socked feet touch the floor. SO, he put on his work boots with his hospital dress. I was so glad that our phones take pictures. This was a really funny sight to see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment