Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I think I should confess...


I bought a bag of these Oh so sinfull cookies tonight. Can I just tell you it was the best thing I have had in a while. They are a limited edition from Nabisco so I suggest that you jump up right now and go to the store and stock up! The only thing I think could make it any better would be if they were double-stuff! They are the famous OREA cookie with the most perfect balance of the original cream and chocolate fudge. How in the world can you get any better than that??? Johnny of all people said they were so rich he couldn't eat but a few of them...that says a lot.
Well I guess I am looking pretty pathetic right now blogging about cookies so, I am now going to stop.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, please stop! I have been good on my diet all day. Some cookies I can keep in the house and just have 1 serving and count the points....but I absolutely cannot bring Oreos in the house - I would not be able to stop after one serving. You better NOT stock-up!

    ReplyDelete